Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2007 - The year of _______

This year is going to be both an interesting and exciting year, I have no doubts about that. I just have no clue what it holds.

I anticipate some major changes this year. Not the least of which is that I will completely eliminate all of my remaining credit card debt. As I enter the new year, my credit card debt is just over $9,300. I put my student loan in forbearance last spring so that I could get my past due credit card bills caught up. Since then, I have paid off three small credit card balances, had some major dental work done, had some car repair done, gotten my baby emergency funded with $1,000, and am pounding away at debts. Living on a budget is slow to begin with, but it gets easier over time. It is far less expensive than paying overdraft penalties month after month because I was too immature to control my spending. I'm learning to act my wage. :)

If everything goes according to plans, there should be some other major changes taking place this year. We'll see what ends up happening with them, though.

No comments:

Great Articles